At IILM UNDERGRADUATE COLLEGE, our aim is to make the application process as simple and efficient as possible. That is why we encourage you to apply online. Before you apply it is important that you have looked into the course and that you are aware of the entry requirements, the fee, and what the course entails.
To begin your application, follow the simple steps outlined below.
1. To make your online application please click on Apply Online.
2. Please note that you will need to complete the application in one sitting.
3. Follow the online instructions to register and enter your personal details When you apply, you provide all your personal details, including first names, surname, title, gender, date of birth, address, telephone numbers and email address. We transfer these details to your application and you will not be asked to provide them again.
4. Once you have entered all the required information on the form, you may submit your application by clicking the SUBMIT APPLICATION button.
5. Please note that we are unable to process applications until they are complete.
6. On successful submission of the application form, you will be asked to appear for an interview.
The documents required at the time of interview are:
— Photocopy of X and XII mark sheet (with originals)
— Character Certificate from School (with originals)
— School leaving certificate (with originals)
— Address Proof
— 3 passport size photograph
— SAT test results (if available)
— Copy of valid Passport
— Mark sheet of last qualifying examination of the College/University attended (Transfer applicants only)
Note: Originals will be returned after verification.